Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Monique

Default How do I change a icon on the quick launch toolbar?

I added shortcuts to the quick launch toolbar and changed a couple of icons
for particular Word and Excel documents already, but this was a year ago or
so. In the meantime we have moved to Office2003. Now I cannot find an option
in the R-click/Properties or anything. I do have a number of documents in
this toolbar, it makes opening them up nice and speedy, but I do need to be
able to distinguish which icon refers to which document, of course. Can
anybody help? Many thanks.