Cindy Gardella Cindy Gardella is offline
Junior Member

Default Word 2010 Check Boxes in Form

We use an ECN form (created years ago in Word) - it contains check boxes, everyone at my company can check and uncheck the boxes, no problem, and I never had an issue with this before. All of a sudden I am not able to check or uncheck the boxes. I've looked at everything, tried 50 things, no luck, there must be some setting that inadvertently got changed on my computer? The IT guys here can't figure out what to do to fix this problem. Does anyone know what is going on? There must be a simple way to correct this problem. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Make sure that "Filling in forms" protection has been enabled. Also, make
sure the document isn't displayed in Design Mode. If you are using Word 2010
or 2013, there is a button for Design Mode on the Developer tab.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP