Vic

Default How do I delete several sections in MSWord so mine becomes #1?

Section #35 of my document contains a form that I need. When I delete all
sections before it, my section is still #35, and the total size of my 25MB
document does not change much. How can I delete all sections prior to mine,
so mine becomes #1?
Jezebel

You must be missing something in the deletion. The section number is
determined by counting the section breaks, starting from the start of the
document. If you've deleted all the sections or section breaks preceding
your form, then it is in section 1.

"Vic" wrote in message
Section #35 of my document contains a form that I need. When I delete all
sections before it, my section is still #35, and the total size of my 25MB
document does not change much. How can I delete all sections prior to
mine,
so mine becomes #1?

Vic

I highlite everything (including sections breaks) from the beginning of the
document till my section #35 and delete it all. My section is on the first
page. However, on the bottom left it still says Section #35.