Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
associates associates is offline

Default customise my own toolbar and buttons in word 03

Hi,

i would like to be able to create my own toolbar with my own created buttons
added into the toolbar for office word 03. I've got a few questions to ask

1. how do i create my own buttons that would do what i ask them to? I know
how to create a new toolbar by going to view, toolbar, customize. But don't
know when it comes to creating my own buttons.

2. Is there any way of choosing my own template when creating the new
toolbar? By default, there are only two items in the "make toolbar available
to" - normal.dot and document1. I have just created my own template and i
want my template to be used in the new created toolbar.

Thank you in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See these articles:

How to assign a Word command or macro to a toolbar or menu
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oToToolbar.htm

Assigning custom button faces to your toolbar and menu buttons
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...uttonFaces.htm

To ensure that the toolbars are created in your custom template, you must
have that template or a document based on it open for editing.