Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Stumped at work

Default Trouble with using excell as a data base in Word mail merge.

When I am using an Excell worksheet as my data source in Word mail merge,
some of my values do not show up like I want them to. The main problems being
dates, currency and numbers. For example, one of my columns consist of
numbers with two decimal points and the 1000 separator (,) but when I bring
it up as my data source in word, the numbers only have one decimal point and
the separator is not there. How can I stop this from happening?