Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Support_help

Default Why am I asked to save for each merged document?

I use Terminal Services to connect to a computer to run an application and
merge information into Word. I merge several documents at a time and have
the macro set to auto print and auto close. Unfortunately, Word will not
auto close or print because I have to keep clicking on 'No' to 'Do you want
to save changes to formletters1?' for each document merged. The document is
set to read only and it does not happen on my individual PC.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You need to include in the macro the command

ActiveDocument.Close wdDoNotSaveChanges

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Support_help" wrote in message
I use Terminal Services to connect to a computer to run an application and
merge information into Word. I merge several documents at a time and have
the macro set to auto print and auto close. Unfortunately, Word will not
auto close or print because I have to keep clicking on 'No' to 'Do you
want
to save changes to formletters1?' for each document merged. The document
is
set to read only and it does not happen on my individual PC.

Opening a word merged document from Access code doesn't update tjmax Mailmerge 0 September 13th 05 03:25 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
How do I get multiple Excel rows merged into Word document when .. sebmailmerge Mailmerge 2 April 20th 05 03:47 PM
Suddenly a document modified in Word cannot 'save as' to a networ. Pro V Microsoft Word Help 7 February 17th 05 08:11 PM
Stopping Save As Dialog appearing when closing a document N. Cotton Microsoft Word Help 1 January 13th 05 09:46 PM