Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Corrinne Corrinne is offline

Default How can I create a table with rounded corners?

Is it possible to create a table (or a shape which automatically resizes
based on the text entered, like a table) with rounded corners?

I'm using Word 2003 and I need to create a document with different sections
or fields. I want each section of text to be surrounded by a border with
rounded corners. The document will be used by different people, completing
each section with different text. The border needs to automatically resize to
fit around the text entered.

Any ideas would be really appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Corrinne Corrinne is offline

Thank you Suzanne,

I just worked out how to make the autoshape resize, so I'm going to try that
to see if it will work for what I need.

I selected the autoshape, right clicked and selected "Add text" from the
drop down.
Then I right clicked and selected "Format AutoShape".
On the "text box" tab, there is a box for "Resize autoshape to fit text".

I'm quite excited that I worked that out, even if it was simple. Thanks
again for responding so quickly - I really appreciate it.