Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Nexus37 Nexus37 is offline

Default Calculating Tables Word 2007

I'm trying to create a fill-in form that includes a table that can calculate
the extended price from the qty. cell and the unit price cell. I have
assigned both the qty cell (bookmark Q1) and the unit price cell (bookmark
UP1) to be type number in the text form field option box and the extended
price cell assigned as type calculation. My expression in the extended price
cell box is =(Q1*UP1). My question is: with no values in cell Q1 and UP1, my
extended price cell displays, "$1t.00" without quotes. Why is there any value
at all? I guess I could understand $0.00 but why is a lower case T doing in
there? What am I doing wrong?