Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
W Wolfe W Wolfe is offline

Default Cell Outlines

In Word 2003 I can see a non-printing outline of the cells in a table. In
Word 2007 I cannot seem to fine a way to enable this property. How do I do
this?

Thanks,

W. Wolfe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

What you're describing are the table gridlines. After years of trying to
educate users about the difference between gridlines and borders, I see that
Word 2007 now has View Gridlines on the Borders menu (bottom right button in
the Paragraph group on the Home tab). Note that the gridlines are different
in Word 2007--blue broken lines instead of solid grey ones.