Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Riddaugh Riddaugh is offline

Default Trouble when saving a document as a webpage.

When I save a Word document to a Webpage, there are dashes in the body of the
text that aren't in the Word document. What can I do differently in my Word
document to eliminate the dashes showing up on the webpage?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word document and html have widely different formatting requirements. Try
editing the document in web view to correct the problem.