majordoc

Default howto; print 2 A4 landscape on 1 A4 portrait

I have made this document of 2 landscape pages (A4), and I want it printed on
1 A4 portrait page (which means they will be about half the size)
How do I do that?
--
"perfect software is bad for the economy"

Doug Robbins

If on each page in a portrait document, you insert the text into a single
cell table and use the Text direction facility available for text in a table
to rotate it through 90°, then print the two pages to the sheet, you can get
that arrangement. Can get very fiddly though as text will not flow from one
page to the next.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" schreef:

If you have Word 2000 or above, choose "2 pages per sheet" in the Print
dialog.

so
all may benefit.

"majordoc" wrote in message
I have made this document of 2 landscape pages (A4), and I want it
printed

on
1 A4 portrait page (which means they will be about half the size)
How do I do that?
--
"perfect software is bad for the economy"

In that case, the only alternative I know of is to use "2 pages per sheet"
in Page Setup (which does allow you to have two landscape on a portrait
page), but then you'll have to reduce the pages manually.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" schreef:

If you have Word 2000 or above, choose "2 pages per sheet" in the Print
dialog.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.