IntruderGT

Default electronic postage with mail merge in envelopes

I signed up with stamps.com for the sole purpose of being able to print
electronic postage with mail merge. However whenever I try to click on the
little box for electronic postage, it says I need to install the electronic
postage software before I can use this feature. Well, duh....I already did
that and it just keeps giving me the same error msg. No help from stamps.com
either....of course.
Any usefull suggestions?
Karen

I am having the exact same problem, and need a solution, too. Sorry I
couldn't help! If I find an answer, I will post it, but in the meantime, if
anyone knows, please help us out of our frustration.
--
Karen