Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
T Perry

Default Merge labels numbering instead of date

I'm trying to mail merge some info with today's date on some mailing labels
to be used as a sales tag. The first item on the label is today's date
(6-1-06). When I told it to update all other labels with my database, it
used the date as a numbering sequence. It put "6-1-07", "6-1-08", "6-1-09",
etc. on the subsequent labels. I want them all to have the date 6-1-06 on
them. How do I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

I am not sure what you mean by "update all other labels with my database".
Exactly what did you do? What is the datasource?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP