Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mollie Mollie is offline

Default How do I print in a mirror image/reverse letter format?

I need to print some text and images in Microsoft WORD in reverse or a mirror
image on Lazertran decal transfer paper... Does MS Word have this option?
If not, does anyone know what softwear does...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Some printers have a "mirror" or "t-shirt transfer" printing
option built into their printer driver... in Word, try clicking
on File | Print | Properties, and see if that option exists for
your printer. If you have Adobe Acrobat (the full version, not
just the free reader), then the Acrobat PDFWriter printer driver
has this option, so you can make a mirror-image PDF file and
print that onto your transfer paper.

If you're trying to mirror text, see
http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm or
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrp...deDownText.htm .

If you're trying to mirror an image (like a photo or a drawing),
format the image as "float over text" (Word 97) or with a text
wrapping style other than "inline with text" (Word 2000-2003),
and then flip the image using the commands from the Drawing toolbar.