jewels

Default how do I make a document into a folded invite?

Im trying to create a birthday invation.I do have the front created but can
not get it moved so that I can create the inside & in the end print it to
fold like a card. help please!
Shauna Kelly

Hi Jewels

You have two options here.

1. The easy way. Download a template from
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx (search for
"invitation" in the search box). Then change it to suit your needs (eg put
your own photo on the invitation instead of the one in the template).

2. The other way. Create a table with 1 row and 2 columns. That will be the
back and the front. On another page do the same for the inside. Fill up the
table cells with your pictures and text.

3. The harder way.
See Booklet printing
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...etPrinting.htm

Hope this helps.