Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sylvain

Default Can't print or print preview with table of contents and smart tags

Hi,

has anyone had problems printing word documents that had smart tags and
a word generated table of contents anywhere in the document.

When I try to print or print preview, when having a word generated
table of contents in my smart document, Word just hangs, and I have to
eventually kill the process.

If I take out the table of contents, the print and print preview work
again.

Thanks in advance.

sylvain.