Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob

Default HOw do I link pages in a word document from the table of contents?

We are trying to create a document that a person who is reading the table of
contents and finds an area they want to go to can just click on that area and
goes automatically to that page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Bob wrote:
We are trying to create a document that a person who is reading the
table of contents and finds an area they want to go to can just click
on that area and goes automatically to that page.

If you use Word's built-in Table of Contents feature (Insert Reference
Index & Tables Table of Contents), the TOC entries are automatically
linked to the headings. Please read the Help topic on creating a Table of
Contents, or see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/...Action/TOC.htm.

--
Regards,