Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clarisse

Default Why do I have to print from print preview to get page numbers to p

Since changing to XP my numbers print incorrectly, they should print 1 of 10,
2 of 10 etc. but print as 1 of 1, 2 of 2 etc. unless I print directly from
print preview. Any help out there on how to make it stop this time
consuming, paper wasting, pain in the neck glitch?

Thanks