Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Rere

Default diagonal text

I created a form utilizing a word table and need to have some text diagnoally
in a cell. How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc

Rere,
Natively it can't be done, you could work around it by embedding a section
of an Excel worksheet in the Word document.
Luc
"Rere" schreef in bericht
news
I created a form utilizing a word table and need to have some text
diagnoally
in a cell. How do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Rere

Oh, I see! Well, how do I do that? It definitely can be turned in
excel...but when I copy and paste into word, it turns horizontally.

"Luc" wrote:

Rere,
Natively it can't be done, you could work around it by embedding a section
of an Excel worksheet in the Word document.
Luc
"Rere" schreef in bericht
news
I created a form utilizing a word table and need to have some text
diagnoally
in a cell. How do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc

Rere,
Glad you solved it!
Luc
"Rere" schreef in bericht
I got it!! I got it!!

"Luc" wrote:

Rere,
Natively it can't be done, you could work around it by embedding a
section
of an Excel worksheet in the Word document.
Luc
"Rere" schreef in bericht
news I created a form utilizing a word table and need to have some text
diagnoally
in a cell. How do I do this?