Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jon.mullich@wamu.net is offline

Default Track Changes won't turn off

I'm having a very frustrating time with a Word form that has Track Changes
turned on. I turn off the Track Changes, protect the files for forms, save
it, and then close the file. When I reopen it, the file has the Track Changes
turned on again. I've made thousands of Word forms and this is the first time
I've ever encountered this. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Did you accept all the changes in the document after turning Track Changes
off?

" wrote
in message news