Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ranvin56 ranvin56 is offline

Default Configuration Progress

I was wondering if there is any way I can set up word so that each time I
open it doesn't have to Configuate the Progrom. It seems that only Word does
it, Exel or Powerpoint doesn't have to.
I'm running Office '07
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?cmFudmluNTY=?=,

I was wondering if there is any way I can set up word so that each time I
open it doesn't have to Configuate the Progrom. It seems that only Word does
it, Exel or Powerpoint doesn't have to.
I'm running Office '07

Trying asking in the office.setup newsgroup.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

patient progress notes ScottieMac Tables 1 October 13th 06 08:42 AM
Configuration jay New Users 1 July 3rd 06 11:14 PM
what is my news configuration Jade Hanley Microsoft Word Help 1 June 29th 06 08:22 PM
In-Progress Save Bill Microsoft Word Help 15 July 11th 05 09:41 PM
using unicode shapes such as 1/4 or 3/4 moons to show progress Scott_G Microsoft Word Help 3 May 31st 05 02:44 PM