Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lucy Lucy is offline

Default How do I set margins in text box?

How do I set/change margins for the text in a text box in WORD 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Lucy,
You mean a textbox you drew yourself.
Select the box, right click on the edge of the box (four arrowhead) chose
format text box, click on the textbox tab. Top of the dialogue next to
internal margins change whatever you like.
Or if all that seems to elaborate, click in your textbox, make sure the
ruler is on (view - ruler), use the indent markers left/right to change the
indentation which will look like the internal margins have been changed.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

Text outside margins Joel Page Layout 7 January 6th 07 04:33 AM
text outside of margins Janie New Users 1 April 7th 06 04:24 PM
My margins are at 1'', but my text comes up at the top of page Sandy Page Layout 2 October 14th 05 06:33 AM
Header margins vs. text margins Djin Page Layout 1 September 17th 05 08:45 PM
Text Box margins Larry B New Users 5 December 16th 04 01:05 PM