Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mortroy Mortroy is offline

Default How can I fill in a text box with the contents of another?

Is there a way to automatically populate several text boxes in a Word doc
with the contents of one "master" text box in the same document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 17:58:01 -0800, Mortroy
wrote:

Is there a way to automatically populate several text boxes in a Word doc
with the contents of one "master" text box in the same document?

Creating dynamic cross reference links in a Word document torajudo Microsoft Word Help 5 April 27th 23 08:57 PM
manipulating/cutting/pasting text out of a text box [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 10 July 9th 06 10:54 PM
Word applies direct format on File open Uriel Microsoft Word Help 16 November 27th 05 08:22 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 03:49 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 04:44 PM