Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Mc Doug Mc is offline

Default Use Matte Paper?

How can I specify that I'm using Matte paper.
I want to include a picture in my document and the picture will look better
if I can use Matte paper.

Thanks,
Doug

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Doug Mc wrote:
How can I specify that I'm using Matte paper.
I want to include a picture in my document and the picture will look
better if I can use Matte paper.

Thanks,
Doug

In the Print dialog, click the Properties button next to the printer's name.
The paper type setting will be in that dialog somewhere -- the dialog is
supplied by the printer driver, not by Word, and it's different for each
manufacturer and model of printer.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Do you mean you want to include a note that tells whoever prints it to use
matte paper? Or do you mean you want to print it yourself?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]