CLo

Default Need to put "updated on" text on each page of document

I have a document that I need to alter to have an "updated on" text put on
the bottom of each page, and it needs to update each page as each page is
updated. Is that possible to automatically do?
Richard Neville

You can probably do it but it will be tricky because you would have to make
each page a separate section with its own footer. Is the user going to type
in the date updated? If you go for the separate sections you will have to
copy and paste the footer contents to each new section.

"CLo" wrote in message
I have a document that I need to alter to have an "updated on" text put on
the bottom of each page, and it needs to update each page as each page is
updated. Is that possible to automatically do?

Vertical text column, titling page? Luke Microsoft Word Help 2 February 22nd 05 12:30 PM
A problem with text boxes and free space on the page [email protected] New Users 3 January 4th 05 09:39 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
how do i anchor a line of text on the last page of a printed docu. ctt Page Layout 5 December 23rd 04 03:35 PM