Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
F6070

Default is there a template for writing checks on preprinted bank checks

I am working with a group that has a one time task of issueing about 1200
checks each with the same date and amount. We have each of the reciepants
names and addresses in an excel spreadsheet and would like to print the
checks by computer on computer checks ordered from our bank and supplied by
Davis and Henderson a leading check printer in Canada. We would need to print
on the check is specific locations the date, amount and persons name and
address. This needs to be exact so that the return address on the check and
the persons name and address printed on the check would show through standard
windowed envelopes. We intend to use checks that are 3 parts (part 1 check,
part 2 stub and part 3 stub) on each single sheet of check stock. Our intent
is to also print a standard note on the part 2 and part 3 stub. We do not
have a need to print any deductions etc. on the stub

How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 11:29 PM
Is there a template for personal checks Checks to print Page Layout 2 December 19th 05 11:21 PM
Global/Master Template [email protected] New Users 1 October 27th 05 03:34 PM
CPU Usage When working with a Template I Created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 6 May 24th 05 04:38 PM
Word should have a template to print onto Checks! Duckfart Tables 2 January 5th 05 12:38 AM