Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J.C. J.C. is offline

Default What is the default width of a comment balloon?

Collaborating with co-workers. Word includes a variety of commands designed
to let you work on a document as part of a team.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I don't *think* I have changed this in my current installation of Word 2003,
and it appears to be 2.5" (measured in inches) or 29%. In Word 2007, OTOH,
it seems to be set to 3" and 35%, so perhaps I'm mistaken about Word 2003.

http://word.mvps.org

news