Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bety at Keltec Bety at Keltec is offline

Default table of contents page numbers without chapter numbers

I have a document that I created. All the pages have been set up to have the
chapter number included in the page numbering. When I go to update the table
of contents, some of the page numbers in the table of contents do not have
the chapter number. What could be wrong. All the individual pages have the
chapter number on them where I put the page number, but chapter numbers are
missing on the table of contents.