A Chapman

Default label margin

How can I change the margins within the label? I need to move the mailing
address block down and to the right of the left and top label margin.
Doug Robbins

Change the formatting of the paragraph - space before and left indent.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"A Chapman" A wrote in message
How can I change the margins within the label? I need to move the mailing
address block down and to the right of the left and top label margin.

Alissa Chapman

It worked for the top two labels but not the rest. How do I get the other
labels to mimic the top two?

"A Chapman" A wrote in message
How can I change the margins within the label? I need to move the mailing
address block down and to the right of the left and top label margin.

How can I add one label in a word label program? AZHawkeyefan Microsoft Word Help 1 January 27th 05 02:50 AM
margin settings from previous document Sandy Page Layout 1 December 24th 04 08:56 AM
Label Template ll Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 05:05 PM
label does not fit on one page! Attila Microsoft Word Help 8 December 7th 04 03:55 PM
5160 Labels - Left Margin off Cindy M -WordMVP- Mailmerge 2 December 1st 04 02:30 PM