Alden

Default Italicize Table of Contents Text but not Page Numbers

I am able to format my TOC styles so that they are in italics, but by doing
so, the page numbers also appear in italics.

For formatting, this creates a poorly formatted TOC with Italicized numbers
(for TOC 2 in my case) right above and below normal numbers.

How, other than manually, can I format the page numbers in the TOC so that
they are all 'normal' (non-italicized), while the correlative TOC heading IS
italicized?

Thanks.
CyberTaz

Hi Alden-

There may be a better/easier/faster way, but the only one I know of is to
generate the TOC & then select each pg#, one at a time, and turn italics off.
BTW- I wouldn't bother to do so until you are ready to print, because any
time the TOC is updated the italics will be restored. Also, update the TOC
manually before you print, and make sure that 'Update fields' is _not_
checked in Print Options.

HTH |:)