Chester1

Default Mailmerge using Word and Access 2003

I have a database which I wish to use in a mailmerge all the dates are in
English formati in the database but as soon as I merge the data in to word
the date is shown in American format. Please can anyone tell me why this is
happening.
--
Regards Clair
Graham Mayor

It is because Word sees only the raw data - see
http://www.gmayor.com/formatting_word_fields.htm and the Excel data section
of http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm (the workaround
is the same)