Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Changing tab styles

Same way - you just get there from a different direction :-) Right-Click in
the document, select Paragraph from the contextual menu then click the Tabs
button. You can also click the Dialog Launcher button at the right end of
the Paragraph Group's name bar [Home Tab of the Ribbon].
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"JanAltm" wrote in message
In Word 2003 and prior, I was able to change the styles of the tabs (left
&
right). How do I change them in Word 2007 from blank to either dots (...)
or
underlines (___)?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

PS: I neglected to mention that you can double-click the Ruler (or an
exixting Tab Stop) to get to the Tabs dialog.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"JanAltm" wrote in message
In Word 2003 and prior, I was able to change the styles of the tabs (left
&
right). How do I change them in Word 2007 from blank to either dots (...)
or
underlines (___)?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JanAltm JanAltm is offline