Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gamal Mostafa

Default MS word translation from english to arabic

I have office professional edition 2003 with the following proofing tool,
Microsoft® Office 2003 Proofing Tools
Copyright© 1999-2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Arabic
Arabic spell checker, thesaurus, grammar and dictionary. Copyright ©
2000-2003 Coltec M.E. All rights reserved.

But when I am working in word I can not find the translation to arabic I
find many Language but not the arabic, why and how can I fix it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Gamal Mostafa wrote:
I have office professional edition 2003 with the following proofing tool,
Microsoft® Office 2003 Proofing Tools
Copyright© 1999-2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Arabic
Arabic spell checker, thesaurus, grammar and dictionary. Copyright ©
2000-2003 Coltec M.E. All rights reserved.

But when I am working in word I can not find the translation to arabic I
find many Language but not the arabic, why and how can I fix it.

IIRC all translations in Word are done via external services. Not sure
there is one available through the Proofing Tools -- have you read
anything on the MSFT pages, say at

Proofing Tools for Office 2003 Editions Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx

Proofing Tools Available for Each Language
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...ls-table1.mspx

that they should be?

Greetings
Robert