Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mkilroy mkilroy is offline

Default sound in Word 2007

How can I add sound files to word documents. I teach school and have heard
that there is a way to record myself reading test questions so that students
with reading difficulties can hear me as they read the questions. I thought
I'd be able to find a way to do it under insert but haven't been able to
figure it out. Thanks.