Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ian Ian is offline

Default How do I set Office 2007 as default program to open files?

I have Microsoft Works as an OEM program and it is the default program to
open files. I have recently installed Office 2007 and it won't open the
files unless you right click the file to open it specifically with MS Office
07. I would like to keep MS Works rather than uninstall it completely, so
how do i set 07 to be default file opener?