beslucky

Default How do I restore the default margins and settings in Word 2003 if.

I changed the defaults for one document and accidentally made it a permanent
default. Now my margins and page are incorrect for a normal documents. how
do i restore the original default settings.
TF

Open Word, go to File, Page Setup, change the margins and then press DEFAULT
button at the bottom of the dialog. Close Word and answer YES to the prompt
to save changes to the normal.dot template.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

Document margins blue2lion Page Layout 2 April 12th 05 05:55 PM
How do I restore the default margins and settings in Word 2003 if. bealucky Microsoft Word Help 1 March 29th 05 06:53 PM
margins not working Rose Page Layout 2 March 10th 05 02:41 PM
Keeping settings when saving Judi Page Layout 0 January 6th 05 12:53 PM
How do I restore default settings? deitra New Users 1 December 7th 04 06:43 AM