How do I remove a text box without removing the text from the doc.

Old December 13th 04, 06:05 PM
NormaJean

Default How do I remove a text box without removing the text from the doc.

I typed a message that I am inserting into a preprinted card and I needed to
turn the text sideways. The only way I could do this was to write the text
in a text box, but when I print it I do not want the box to be printed, only
the text. How do I delete the box and keep the text?
Old December 13th 04, 06:11 PM
Greg

You can right click the textbox and format what it with no fill and no
line. The TB is still there but you can't see it in printed text.

Old December 13th 04, 06:25 PM
NormaJean

It worked! Thanks Greg! I have been fussing with this all morning, now I
can move on to my other work. My boss is also grateful!