Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kellieconspires kellieconspires is offline

Default i need to have a event planner with a 06/07 calendar on it ?

my subject really explains my problem can someone give me any direction? All
my stuff has 05/06.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Can't you modify it to suit your needs?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"kellieconspires" wrote in
message ...
my subject really explains my problem can someone give me any direction?
All
my stuff has 05/06.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Itıs possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

If it's not there, probably no one here has one for you. Try Google.

If you have Outlook (maybe Outlook Express?) or some other calendar
software, try using that instead.

On 10/8/06 5:03 PM, "kellieconspires" wrote:

my subject really explains my problem can someone give me any direction? All
my stuff has 05/06.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/