Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jan Jan is offline

Default i can't delete anything in my document.

I am unable to delete or backspace to remove any of the charc. in my doc. It
just skips over the charc. If i type right now, i'm able to delete what i
just typed. I think I must have clicked a type of protection key or
something and then saved it. Any idea on what i did or how to enable my
deleting of letters/numbers, etc from a previous "save"?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Jan wrote:
I am unable to delete or backspace to remove any of the charc. in my
doc. It just skips over the charc. If i type right now, i'm able to
delete what i just typed. I think I must have clicked a type of
protection key or something and then saved it. Any idea on what i
did or how to enable my deleting of letters/numbers, etc from a
previous "save"?

Tools Options Edit check "Typing replaces selection".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman