Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marksez

Default How2 open doc w/o "comments" (w/o having to manually t/off mup)

We put comments in our reports as references. When we issue these reports and
want to save them in a PDF format, we don't want the comments to show. The
document always opens with the comments showing. The comments can only be
hidden by manually turning off markup after opening the document. Since PDF
is a picture, when we PDF the document, it shows the comments, which we don't
want. Is there a way to get the doc to open without showing comments.
Otherwise we have the manually intensive task of saving the doc as another
file and manually removing all comments before PDFing it.

Unable to Open tiff file ranimp04 Microsoft Word Help 1 June 20th 05 05:39 PM
Help! I'm getting error messages too much-can't open Resume Wizard LizLB Microsoft Word Help 0 May 3rd 05 01:46 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Non .doc files Tino New Users 12 March 9th 05 09:43 AM
Text Recovery and Open & Repair in WD 2003? UserRAW1975 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 22nd 04 03:00 AM