Erich

Default How do you email a word document with drop-down form results?

I'm trying to use word, to send a form to a specific email address. I have
set up several drop down boxes, but the data in these boxes when emailed is
missing.

I tried to set up a macro to change these fields to regular text on exit,
but in order for the drop-down field to work, the document must be locked.
And my macro won't work when the document is locked. Any suggestions?

Bubba Gump Shrimp

Can you save it as a web page and email the web page? That should work as
long as the recipient can receive html emails.

I know I've created web apges and in Outlook Express, opened a new mail,
selected view source at the bottom, replaced the current code with the code
form the page I created and it worked fine. Haven't tried with a form but
that should work.

Buster