Worble

Default How do i print my documents in the style of a book

I have tried page set-up and columns, but its a bit confusing. Please could
somone tell me how to print in the style of a book in word, for example if
theres a shortcut key to make it print page 1 and 6 together so when i staple
them all together, it appears in order.