Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Andrew Stephens

Default right order for the "there"'s and the "their"s

If you have a sentence like "it is THEIR wedding annaversary" some people
type in "It is THERE wedding annaversary". The person who right's that has
the wrong type of their/there. Plese consider my message.

Andrew Stephens

or

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tony Jollans

Indeed one might not reach any annaversary with language like that.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Using 'there' in place of 'their' is an error indeed. But not nearly so
stunningly egregious as "right's", which, as solecisms go, is well nigh
life-threatening.

"Andrew Stephens" Andrew wrote in
message ...
If you have a sentence like "it is THEIR wedding annaversary" some

people
type in "It is THERE wedding annaversary". The person who right's that

has
the wrong type of their/there. Plese consider my message.

Andrew Stephens

or

----------------
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the

"I
this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and

then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...id=ad2fc893-4a
bb-4154-a397-9b78bbea093e&dg=microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Oh plese

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Using 'there' in place of 'their' is an error indeed. But not nearly
so stunningly egregious as "right's", which, as solecisms go, is
well nigh life-threatening.

"Andrew Stephens" Andrew wrote
in message ...
If you have a sentence like "it is THEIR wedding annaversary" some
people type in "It is THERE wedding annaversary". The person who
right's that has the wrong type of their/there. Plese consider my
message.

Andrew Stephens

or

This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see
the button, follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader
and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.