browniebodrum

Default Logos in my header disappear when I scroll

I've got several documents with a logo in the header (such that the logo or
graphic gets included on every page of the document). The logo appears okay
when I first open these documents, but if I scroll down to the second page,
(using the mouse wheel, or mouse click on the scroll bar or the Page Down
key) the logo in the header on page 2 is not visible. When I scroll back up
to page 1, it's also now gone from there, too! Changing the zoom level
sometimes makes it reappear, sometimes not. It appears ok on every page in
print preview, but that's not very helpful when I am editing the headers in
different sections of a document, some of which need the logo and some of
which don't - I need them to be visible if they ARE actually present in the
header. (They always show up in Header and Footer view). This phenomenon has
only been apparent since I got a new laptop, so I'm guessing it might be
something to do with the display driver... I'm using Word 2003, Windows XP,
the display is WSXGA+ (1680x1050) Widescreen and ATI Mobility Radeon 9700
Series driver. Thanks in advance.

Graham Mayor

See if ATI has a more recent display driver on its web site. Failing that,
see Jezebel's suggestion.

browniebodrum wrote:
[...]

Images disappear after I scroll up and down. I need to tweak the . Jacques Microsoft Word Help 0 March 9th 05 06:31 PM
Why do pictures disappear when I scroll up/down in a word doc? WalterShore Microsoft Word Help 2 March 2nd 05 03:02 AM
Table headers Sam Hobbs New Users 12 December 20th 04 07:18 PM
Same header but even/odd footer (sorry for the new thread) B?atrice Karjalainen Page Layout 1 December 16th 04 12:40 AM
Logo's And Company Info on Headers and Footers tmyc Page Layout 2 November 28th 04 04:20 AM