Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default join multiple files into new document

How can I join multiple files easily into one new document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Try the boiler.dot add-in from the downloads page of my web site, however
'easy' is a relative term. Documents created from different templates with
clashing style definitions will create problems that may not be resolved in
Word.