Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TJ

Default How to lock a column width

I am creating a form. I need to have the staff write a narrative. I will use
a one column and one row table. The staff can type in the table. How can I
lock the width of the table so the text will wrap in the table and not expand
the table to the right and off the screen?

Thanks in advance

TJ
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

TJ wrote:
I am creating a form. I need to have the staff write a narrative. I
will use a one column and one row table. The staff can type in the
table. How can I lock the width of the table so the text will wrap in
the table and not expand the table to the right and off the screen?

Thanks in advance

TJ

Table AutoFit Fixed column width

--