Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Keyboard destroyer Keyboard destroyer is offline

Default keyboard typing error on letter -p, -puts a dash before letter -p

I cleaned by keyboard with the com-puter turned on but without any -programs
o-pened now the keyboard letter -p (-p) puts a dash before the letter and the
dash -puts a -p (-p). I have reloaded the keyboard several times but this
does not fix it.
I am using Windows X_P home edition
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What does this have to do with Word?

You probably have a short or some dirt under the keys between P and
- .

On Mar 31, 12:56*am, Keyboard destroyer Keyboard
wrote:
I cleaned by keyboard with the com-puter turned on but without any -programs
o-pened now the keyboard letter -p (-p) puts a dash before the letter and the
dash -puts a -p (-p). *I have reloaded the keyboard several times but this
does not fix it.
I am using Windows X_P home edition

Canselo Canselo is offline
Banned

Hello everyone, very often it happens that some keys on the keyboard fall down or do not work. This is mainly due to contamination of the board itself in the keyboard. In this case, it is necessary to clean the keyboard, but so that this does not happen again, you can use the macbook pro keyboard cover touch ba, which prevents dirt from entering.
Tullia Lettiere Tullia Lettiere is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canselo View Post
Hello everyone, very often it happens that some keys on the keyboard fall down or do not work. This is mainly due to contamination of the board itself in the keyboard. In this case, it is necessary to clean the keyboard, but so that this does not happen again, you can use the which prevents dirt from entering.
Thank you so much for your reply here. It looks very helpful as usual.