TheMomBon

Default MailMerge with Access File - need to format currency

Hi,

I keep going around in circles on this one and would appreciate any help. I
am merging from an access data base. I have several fields that need to be
formatted as currency. I have no problem getting a '$' as I can do that as
standard text...the problem is comma's.

I Insert the field and it apprears on my display as {gift} -- I have tried
using the \#$###,###.00 as all the directions state to no avail. I have put
this command before {gift}; after {gift} and IN gift {gift\#$###,###.00}. I
have used an asterics after the slash...I have tried doing ALT+9 and I get
nothing (I have tried it in the shell document and in the final). I hace gone
into the query I am using and selected properties on the 'gift' field and
selected currency. What am I doing wrong?