Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wordchallenged wordchallenged is offline

Default How do I type on three sides of a paper, bookfold style?

I would like to create a program for a play. Paper folded in half on
landscape. Front
page has the play name etc.,left inside full page of printed info, right
side full page of printed info. What tab settings do I use to produce such
an item?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sheets of paper have only two sides. I gather you want to type on three
panels. You use "Book fold" for this if you have Word 2002 or above. For
other versions, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm.

http://word.mvps.org

"wordchallenged" wrote in message
I would like to create a program for a play. Paper folded in half on
landscape. Front
page has the play name etc.,left inside full page of printed info, right
side full page of printed info. What tab settings do I use to produce
such
an item?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Reach the Page Setup dialog via the Page Layout tab. In the Page Setup
group, click the dialog launcher in the bottom right corner, which will open
the Page Setup dialog. On the Margins tab, "Book fold" is under "Multiple
pages."