Iris

Default How do I cancel the "upload manual envelope" command

I have to print many envelopes from a mail-merge document (ca. 100 at a
time). The printer asks me to "load manual envelope" after each singel
envelope, this is EXTREMELY time consuming for a total of 1000 envelopes.
No matter what I do, the printer still pauses after each envelope. I seem to
have tried everything (changing the definitions in both printer and printing
options on my computer). Anyone managed to solve this problem? thanks in
advance!
Peter Jamieson

If you go into Word File|Page Layout, is the paper source set to manual, or
to a "tray" that the printer treats as manual? If so, what happens if you
change that? Also, you could try outputting to a new doccument, then using
File|Page Layout to change the paper source for the entire document.